Arrangement shown is largest choice.
Deliver the most beautiful part of the day right to their door! Our
bright orange and yellow sunflowers are grown and picked at their peak
on select floral farms and gathered together to deliver a smile to
- Bouquet of orange and yellow sunflowers, pink Gypsy dianthus, bear grass and yellow solidago
- Picked at their peak on our premier farms, flowers are shipped
overnight to ensure freshness and arrive budding to provide lasting
beauty and enjoyment
Your sunflowers may arrive in bud form. With proper care, your
flowers will continue to open up and bloom for several days. Follow
these simple tips for maximum quality and enjoyment:
- Fill a clean vase 3/4 full with fresh cool tap water and flower food.
- Remove bottom leaves if present. Cut one inch off the stems under running water and immediately place in vase.
- Re-cut stems and change water on day 3 for longevity and optimal outward appearance.
- Keep flowers away from drafts, direct sunlight, and excessive heat or cold.